Drop-in appointments are available at Norlin M-TH 10 AM-5 PM and Fridays 10 AM-3 PM.
Log into Buff Portal HERE to create an account and make an appointment.
What to Expect
The CU Boulder Writing Center offers writers from all academic disciplines and skill levels the opportunity to work one-on-one with professionally trained writing consultants. We help writers at all stages of the writing process from brainstorming through revision. Writing Center sessions strive to address writers' stated needs while attending to relevant disciplinary, rhetorical, grammatical, and stylistic concerns. Consultants provide feedback and advice that promote writers' abilities to communicate successfully and think critically in response to complex, evolving expectations of readers in academia, the workplace, and society.
- Save time by learning more effective writing techniques
- Eliminate writer’s block and procrastination
- Improve your argumentative impact, organization, and clarity
- Strengthen your revision and self-editing skills
- Learn proper citation to avoid unintentional plagiarism
First-time visitors should register for an account using your Colorado.EDU email address through Buff Portal here. If you are an alumnus, Housing resident, or CU affiliate and would like to use a different email address, please contact us email@example.com.